It’s Friday, sunny and warm in Salem! I can’t wait for the weekend to start – it’s going to be a busy one filled with markets, time with the world’s most adorable 4 month old baby Hollyn and a Fernandez Family BBQ birthday party. It’s going to be a great summer weekend and what better way to kick it off than with a Fill In The Blank dedicated to summer!
1. My plans for this summer include lots of traveling for business and fun, a few weekends on the beach, lots of sunshine and time with friends and family.
2. The best summer I ever had was probably my second trip to Australia to visit family and friends. My best and favorite events often involve traveling, family and friends!
3. Summer is backyard BBQ’s, sun dresses, days by the pool, bonfires on the beach, Saturday markets and perfect evenings.
4. My favorite summer food is watermelon….or corn on the cob….or fish tacos! Let’s go with all three; I can’t just choose one.
5. The best way to quench a summer thirst is with a mojito! I had to agree with Lauren. Mojitos are my go to summer drink. My second choice would be sangria which comes in as a close second!
6. My summer uniform consists of sun dresses, bikinis and anything and everything white.
7. The best thing about summer is the long warm, sunny days. After a long, grey and wet Oregon winter and spring we really need the sun!
Happy summer and don’t forget to link up with Lauren and play!