The sun is out and it might end up being a beautiful day here in the Pacific NW! Hello summer it’s nice to finally see you again!
1. One of my happiest moments ever was meeting my family in Australia for the first time. My mom found out that she has relatives there about 15 years ago and our first trip down there to meet them was one of our happiest moments ever! We are going back for another visit next June.
2. Summer is wedding season and weddings are beautiful! I love watching two people who are so much in love begin their life together. My cousin is getting married in two weeks; I can’t wait for the weekend of festivities and to welcome his fiancé into the family!
3. This summer has been a whirl wind of amazing traveling and bad weather! I’m really hoping August turns up the heat.
4. My summer food choice has been Greek or frozen yogurt and berries.
5. My summer uniform has been sun dresses, white pants, colorful tops and like Lauren said cardigans! I’m wearing my summer dresses even though the weather has been horrible and just paired them with a cardigan on top!
6. If I could spend the entire summer in one location I would choose Kihei, Hawaii. I love being close to the water and in a tropical setting. Maui is my favorite island and it truly is paradise!
7. My summer anthem is “Right There” by Nicole Scherzinger.
Don’t forget to link up with Lauren to play!