It’s finally Friday! I hope everyone had a wonderful week. I’m off to the Olson Family Beach house for a much needed weekend with friends! The weather is supposed to be in the 70’s which is unheard of for the Oregon Coast.
1. My favorite color is navy blue or white. I know white isn’t technically a color but I love it nonetheless. I’m also loving coral and turquoise this summer! I obviously can’t just choose one.
2. My travel destination of choice is anywhere and everywhere tropical. I love laying on the beach with a good book and a delicious cocktail with a little umbrella in it.
3. My favorite food is pasta! From spaghetti to orzo I love it all.
4. My happy place is the beach. There’s something about the ocean that is so relaxing and peaceful.
5. My favorite saying is “May you always have walls for the winds, a roof for the rain, tea beside the fire, laughter to cheer you, those you love near you, and all your heart might desire.” – Irish Blessing.
7. Something my friends might say about me is that I always greet people very happily. Yes, I’m that person that says “HI! How are you doing?” I genuinely mean it and I guess you could say I’m a friendly, happy person.
I hope everyone has a great weekend! I can’t believe it’s the last weekend in July; where is this summer going?! Remember to link up with Lauren if you want to play Fill In The Blanks.