This is my 20th post! I can’t believe it. Blogging is not easy, especially for a perfectionist who over thinks a lot of things. Thankfully for Lauren’s weekly blanks I have blogged at least once a week and usually twice. I’m sure in time my blogging confidence will grow, and I will start blogging more frequently! Thanks everyone who’s been reading my posts so far! Now for my Friday tradition, here are my blanks!
1. My idea of pure perfection would be living in Hawaii from January – March, in Europe from April – July, the Pacific NW for August and September, and either Boston or D.C. from October – December. My family and friends would have to be moving from place to place with me because it wouldn’t be perfection without them!
2. Love makes the world go ’round.
3. If it weren’t for my mother I’d not be the woman I am today. In other words…I am the woman I am today because of my mother.
4. Bloggers are amazing. I have so much respect for those that can put themselves out there and write creative, interesting, inspirational, fun, smart, lovely, witty posts every day.
5. If I had a million dollars I’d buy a trip to England, Ireland, Italy, Greece and Australia for my entire family. It would be the Olson, Goeden Family Vacation.
6. I’m glad it’s Friday because this weekend is going to be fabulous!
7. Something I’m excited about is going to Eugene on Sunday. I’m ready for yummy coffee from Vero, much needed sunbathing in the park, dinner at The Vintage, and a stop by the Duck Store to buy some new items for this upcoming football season!
I hope everyone has a lovely weekend! If you are in to great music you should check out my friend Bryan’s newest post “Summer Playlist: Cut Copy Taste;” trust me you will love at least one song if not all!